domenica 16 dicembre 2007

Tested. Ready. Now. America Needs a Leader

Tested. Ready. Now. America needs a leader. I am running for President of the United States because I believe that I can lead America into a new era with bold leadership, optimism, determination, and distinctly American solutions. If you’re looking for perfection, you’re not going to find it. Not in me, not in any candidate. But if you’re looking for a leader who has been tested in times of crisis; a leader who’s ready to lead right now; a leader who’s achieved results – results that some people thought were impossible –a leader who believes that there is no problem too difficult for American solutions and a free, American spirit. I believe I am that leader.

Su Italian Bloggers for Giuliani 2008, la versione integrale del discorso tenuto ieri a Tampa (Florida) da Rudy.

Nessun commento: